Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have to come clean...

I'm now two-timing Emily (my wife). The new girl is younger, more expensive, and has nice curves.... luckily Emily is very understanding and didn't really object. She took one for the team.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






I moved the bikes from the basement into our room to make room for OPERATION BASEMENT FINISH that starts this weekend when my Dad comes up and helps me tear into the basement to give us more living space. So... I'm living every bike nerd's dream to sleep next to your bike at night.

=)

2 comments:

KovasP said...

Wow, Emily is one understanding wife! My bikes would be in the garage. Oh yeah, they already are, as wel las in the basement. Can't imagine a situation that I could keep them in the bedroom. One room house? :)

Christi said...

I wish my hubby would let me do that!