Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Woodland Drive Hill of Death Repeats

I just wanted to share my pain of the hill workout I use to prep for IM Branson. I've heard enough talk about the hills I'm crapping by spandex biking shorts...

So I try and hit the HILL of DEATH (THoD) once a week for repeats. This is the most brutal hill within reasonable distance of my house. It's about 1/2 mile of mild incline launching into 1/2 mile of brutal "truckers : jake breaks not allowed" incline. I've been working up to 5 repeats with my ride to and from THoD. That's about an hours worth of work.

Here's a shot looking up THoD:



Looking down THoD:



Enjoy the hills!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Good Luck with IM Branson! I am not going to be able to make it this year. But I will be rooting for you to have a great race!

ott13979 said...

I love that hill