Thursday, February 17, 2011

Speak Trek, Speak



Thanks for that hard riding today


Yo, this is a public blog, you need to be more specific when you say junk like that or I'm cutting you off from my blog.


Dude, seriously? Just saying it was AWESOME to get outside over lunch and ride outside! Wanker.


Ya, that's what I'm talking about! Beats riding the trainer!


No doubt. I especially hate the trainer because you leave me on that thing all winter. Why can't I get a nice spot like the wife to sleep on? Be honest, if you had your way I'd get to sleep in the bed!


Yo that's a conversation not meant for online! Last warning.


Just sayin, we need more 60 degree days! It was all good until that old biddy in a HUGE Buick thought it was ok to cut us off to get to a mail box drop instead of waiting the extra 5 seconds for us to pass.


True that. It's probably hard to see through the wrap around visor she was wearing that she calls her "sunglasses".


We need to do that again!


You said it!

PS - Don't forget to get in on the GIVEAWAY below!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Great post! I am glad that you got out to ride. I am jealous. I have great weather this week but the tailbone says no the bike!