Friday, July 29, 2011

Man Versus Triathlon

Tell your friends about it, tell your family about it, tell your fellow triathletes about it...



MAN VERSUS TRIATHLON
(www.man-versus-triathlon.com)

Find us on twitter - http://twitter.com/ManVsTriathlon

Email us - man-versus-triathlon@hotmail.com

Facbook Like us - http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Man-Versus-Triathlon/116394418382409

It's almost like MVP from Jersey Shore, but not as annoying!

It's the marriage of my passion and a "profession".  Yes, I still have my full time job but I'm also putting myself out there helping events get recognized and helping vendors get their products out there.  It's a combination of marketing, triathlon and insanity.

Check out the site.  Kick it around.  Let me know what you think.  It's far from polished but until it takes off, it's what I can put into the project.

So, if you know of an event in need of some PR, send them my way.  If you know of someone needing some product spotlight or a company looking for some PR, send them my way!

Don't be shy!  Tweet it!  Facebook share it!  Post it on your blog!  Lets get some more events lined up!


SALES
Free Shipping on Orders over $75 at NFLShop.com - Enter Code: BACK2- Ends 8.4.11.

No comments: