Friday, October 28, 2011

#Crossfit on crack? #rEvolution Gym

Ever been to those boot camps or cross fit classes at your local gym?  Imagine that on crack!

That's what I found with Master Brown at rEvolution Gym in Leawood, KS.

Teaming up with Ruckus Sports to run Ruckus KC, I found rEvolution Gym on the site as a sponsor of the Ruckus race.  I knew from my traditional triathlon and endurance training, I could finish the event.  But, I don't want to just finish, I want to attack the course!



Enter Master Brown and his gym of torture.

I wrote up an intro on Examiner HERE and tried him out yesterday.  It was intense!  Did I puke?  You'll have to wait til Monday to find out when I write up the follow up article.

I would definitely recommend his x-camp class as a supplement to endurance training.  The classes will tear you down and then build you back up.  I'll be sweating it out with Master Brown and his tractor tires in the future!

No comments: