Friday, April 13, 2012

@EpicDartmouth teams with @Perplexus1 to send Epic Perplexus

It's funny what you run into on the internet.

No, I'm not talking about the dark and creepy side, but the odd and interesting.

A while ago, you may recall I wrote about the Epic Dartmouth.  They have offered me a spot, however, if I cannot get enough partners, I won't be making the trek to Canada for the event.  It sounds like a fun Iron distance event!

But, while going back and forth with them about the event and helping spread the word here and there, they sent me their media package that should help spurn some more interest.

Oddly enough it contained the Epic Perplexus by @Perplexus1.

It's about the size of a bowling ball and really has nothing to do with triathlons, but it could possibly drive you nuts.  So, maybe it helps with mental preparedness?

The grab for the event is they each share EPIC as a part of their titles.
EPIC Dartmouth
EPIC Perplexus

Get it?

At any rate, I thought I'd post a few items they sent my way.

I really enjoyed the pamphlet for Tattoos.  Too bad it turned out to be a show and not a tattoo shop.  I was all pumped! Get the EPIC Dartmouth tattoo like the M-dot!

Enjoy the pictures.









No comments: