Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Timex Global Trainer Triathlon GPS Watch - reviews and ON SALE!

If you read my articles on EMT, then you know I've been playing around with a Timex Global Trainer Watch...
And it's been going fairly well.

Check out my EMT reviews for PART 1 and PART 2.  More on biking, running and analyzing data coming soon.

I wanted to bring that up as the TGT is a solid entry into the GPS triathlon world for Timex, and normally priced around $200 to $250, it's on par with the 310XT and $200 less than the 910XT.

BUT, Leftlane Sports has the TGT for $130 and free shipping!  I doubt you will find anything better anywhere else.

If you are looking for a solid GPS watch for your next tri season or for the triathlete in your life, jump on this now!

The links are through my affiliates, which helps me support the giveaway I'm starting next week!  HUGE!


No comments: