Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mixing the LA Marathon with X2PERFORMANCE and getting over the illness hump #triathlon #recovery #teamX2 #spon #BetterYourBest

Feeling better and getting on the treadmill bandwagon...

FINALLY getting over the hump.  I took my own advice and refocused on refueling after workouts and getting the right amount of sleep.  You can't come back during cold and flu season if your immune system is already compromised.

I even ventured out for a few cold weather runs in 3 to 4 layers before Old Man Winter hit Kansas City again with freezing drizzle, snow and then 12 more inches of snow.  There will be no safe outdoor running for a few days now.  Especially when it's going to be -14 air temp tomorrow morning.  Nope.  The treadmill it is, and 21 miles on a treadmill is not exactly fun, but it got done.  I'm focused on the LA Marathon and the BQ prize!

Cold weather runner or Ninja, you be the judge.
Don't forget, I will be reviewing X2PERFORMANCE soon and writing up a few posts about them.  They are a mainstay in the Ironman Triathlon world and have worked with several other online triathletes in the past.  And, get this, they invited ME to join in on their blogger campaign and help spread their message (ya, I get paid for this!).

X2PERFORMANCE appears to be a healthy, natural performance enhancer as listed on their site.

"The generation and regeneration of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is the key to maximizing performance during any vigorous activity. ATP is the essential unit of energy created by your body’s natural biochemical processes, and when depleted, you may feel physically and or mentally fatigued and unable to increase your training intensity. X2PERFORMANCE is the first supplement containing the patent-pending BIOIDS advanced cellular compound, a proprietary combination which has been found effective to increase energy, enhance endurance and improve recovery. ATP is also essential for amino acid activation during protein synthesis, which means X2PERFORMANCE can also help your muscles recover faster and more effectively."


I'm itching to get my sample to try it out!  And, while I'm testing out my batch, you can take advantage of this limited time offer and receive a free trial of X2PERFORMANCE and try it with me! You will need to select a subscription plan and pay $5.95 shipping charge, but you can cancel the subscription (even before your first shipment) at any time and still receive your free trial.

Disclosure

I am participating in a sponsored campaign for X2PERFORMANCE. I received compensation for this post, but the opinions are my own.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.

No comments: