Thursday, October 7, 2010

60th Twitter Follower!

So I've been climbing the social ladder on Twitter (https://twitter.com/TriJayhawkRyan) and moved up to 60 whole followers!  Woo hoo!  https://twitter.com/fiftyforbilly was my first 60th follower (I got to 61 and some people un-followed me... the nerve, right) and then I was at 58 then got back to 63.  The second 60th follower will be spot lighted in another post.

But, wanted to dedicate this post to @fifftyforbilly as Elizabeth has a cause for running 50 marathons in 50 states.  Her Blog can be seen HERE and I'll give you a little snip-it from her site and why she is running 50 marathons in 50 states.

"On September 1, 2006, my father suddenly passed away. I was only twenty years old when I lost my best friend. The loss of my father motivated me to run 26.2 miles in his memory. My goal is to run one marathon in each state for my Dad and for myself. I hope this motivates you to find a positive and active way to cope with the loss of a loved one. Who will you run for?"

As you can tell, her cause is very passionate and she's not really doing it for recognition or money.  Very inspirational!  Glad she was my 60th follower!  If you have time check our her blog, leave an inspirational comment and check her twitter feed out and follow her there as well as she aims for her goal of 50 marathons!

Good luck Elizabeth!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much for the support!!

KovasP said...

I thought I was following you but it turns out I wasn't - #67! (kovasp)