Monday, October 11, 2010

Don't be that guy...

So, I had to post about this.

I'm swimming at the pool over lunch and notice an older guy in his swim trunks sitting beside the hot tub.  I swim for a while... still there, watching me... in an uncomfortable way.

Swim for a while, he moved... but to the end of the lap pool on another bench... watching me.

Swim for a while, he moved back to the bench by the hot tub... watching me.

He didn't get into the pool, hot tub, sauna or steam room.  He just sat around watching me.

I get done and hit the showers and he's in shortly behind me into the locker room.  He's the kind of guy that has no modesty and just walks around with it all hangin out... and he keeps looking at me every once in a while.

And while I'm fixin my hair and putting my shirt and tie on around the sink area... here he comes to stand next to me and towel off.  Then he heads back to his locker and I'm out back to work.

It was creepy.  I was about ready to go up to him and say "dude, can I help you with something?  If not, stop staring at me.  It's creepy!"

Now I know how girls at the bars feel.  Cold Shiver....

1 comment:

Christi said...

That is really creepy!