Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Feed a Cold, Starve the Flu?

So, I've been under the weather since Friday.  Kiddo #1 picked up something from the petri dish, I mean daycare and shared.  It happens.

So I've got sniffles, snot, cough and my voice cracks like I'm 14 again.  So I'm going to head home, hide under the covers, take some cold medicine and sleep it off...

YA RIGHT.

Forget that.  Swim/lift over lunch and looking for some mountain biking and trail running after work!  YA BABY!  Sounds smart to me.

Latest Examiner Edition
Handful of IM 70.3 events opened up and Midwest Triathlon Series Early Bird Opens Up

Don't play too hard out there!

4 comments:

KovasP said...

Sometimes working it out is the best thing!

Jason said...

Nothing like a good sweat to get rid of all that junk. At least that is my method of doctoring. And as you know I had two sickens in the house last week.

Christi said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Jamie said...

If it stays in your head it's okay. Into the chest, better take a rest. (just made that up, darn it.) I learned the hard way a few winters back. Major infection developed that hung around.