Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Funday

While I'm at work, it's hard to resist the spoils of a night out with the kiddos pilfering candy!  My wife sorted out the candy "we didn't like as much" and put it into a Wal Mart bag for me to take to work and put by the coffee pot to get rid of.  Problem is, I keep going by it to the copier and a bag of skittles will just jump into my pocket and into my mouth at my desk.  I just can't stop... darn sweet tooth!

I try and keep sweets out of my desk and away from me at home so I'm not too worried about the Halloween candy.  It's just so good when it hit yours lips...

TRAINING
Managed 8 hours.  Miles total wasn't impressive but like I said, it's not about miles right now.  I did get a Regimen workout in Saturday while Emily was at work.  It's a good program as it showed my weakness... I'm not limber or as flexible as I should be.  I look forward to trying more sessions and writing up a review.  Riah likes it as well as it mirrors some yoga poses she does at daycare.  We "worked out" together.  Good stuff.  And holy frozen monkey feet it was a cold ride Sunday.  I don't know what's worse, trainer rides or freezing to death on the road.  Chris had a comment for some products to keep you warm that I need to look into.  Need to stay with the program getting morning workouts in!








EXAMINER ARTICLES
Last week I posted a little survey about wearing sunglasses.  Thanks to those that sent their opinion in.  Looks like most of you/us see the importance of wearing shades while being outside.  I know I didn't see the importance until a few years ago my eye dr said "looks like you have some sun spots on your cornea".  Makes you stop and take notice.






EVERYMANTRI ARTICLES
How to protect one of the least appreciated, but most important racing tools you own


FALKEE TRIATHLON
Monk Paks are in and I'll be reviewing asap!


FAMILY / HOME
HALLOWEEN!  We headed out, did some family stuff and by the time we got out going house to house it was a little cold and windy, and 7pm.  Bedtime for the 2 year old is 8... she got tired quick.  At first she was painfully shy.  3 houses in it was "can we get more candy!?"  10 houses in it was "more candy!"  After 45 minutes she was asking to go home.  =)  I think we made out pretty good since we had our candy we bought (and were not home to hand out), and candy from the family and trick-or-treat candy.

I'll leave you with the scariest costume ever... Liam the skeleton.

1 comment: