Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday, we meet again.

And so another week is upon us.  Relentless taskmaster!

We don't get MLK day off at my day job, so I'm working for yet another Monday!  When will the insanity ever stop!?


TRAINING
I was happy I got up with enough time for the morning BRIK today, and only had to cut the run 1 mile short for time to get to work.

I'm hoping I can start getting into the early groove again.  Now the cold is 95% gone, I can actually sleep at night.  And, with Liam doing a lot better these days, no more hospital stays and late nights, early mornings and short lunches spent at the hospital.

Last week I managed a nice 9 mile run on Saturday at the gym (dreadmill, gak) but didn't get the trainer ride I wanted.  Liam the Hungry made sure he had a bottle in his mouth with only 30 minutes in between sessions max.  The boy likes his food.  Need to bust out a sling to carry him while I ride on trainer.... you think?  =)

Last Week
35 miles biking - booooo
16 miles running - ok
2000 yards swimming - missed a lot due to ear infection
4.7 hours - not exactly picking it up here but last week was a recovery from cold and busy week.

Hoping to catch a swim after work tonight for the tri-fecta training day!


EXAMINER
Latest article showcasing reasons to use massage therapy.  I could not make it through a season without my guy!


TRIATHLON
Check out the pic below... yes, something for the season came FedEx.  It also represents an announcement in the near future.  Stay tuned!



RANDOM SPORTS
Patriots, wtf man?  I was waiting the whole game for them to pull it out but it never happened.  I'm not a huge Pat's fan but I thought for sure they would win... and go to the Superbowl... and probably win.  Not this year.

2 comments:

TRI714 said...

I too am happy my cold has gone away. I'm glad your son is on a good roll. You'll get your volume in. Wayostay in it, through all the tribulations Ryan.

Christi said...

I am so happy to hear that Liam is doing better!