Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow-namee 2011

Weather Channel is blowing up with alerts about the snow coming in tomorrow.  Possible 5 to 7 inches of snow!  Better get to the store and stock up, right?  Alert level Red!  Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Ok, maybe a little overboard but news picks this up and KC shuts down.  They cancelled some schools today because it misted yesterday and got to freezing by morning... causing SOME slick spots... SOME.  I'm sure all schools will be cancelled on the threat of snow.

Wimps.


TRAINING
2 days of getting up early enough for the gym.  Woo hoo.  The snow tomorrow isn't suppose to hit until afternoon so not enough motivation to get in early.  Still plan to ride and swim in the AM.

So far this week:
20 miles cycling
6 miles running
3500 yards swimming

Going the right direction.

But, I do notice I'm a bit pasty and pale these days.  I think the past 3 weeks have all been indoor training.  Blek.  I need the outdoors asap!


SPORTS
Anyone else see that KU basketball game last night?  They killed Baylor when everyone was thinking KU was due for a loss.  Ya, keep thinking that.


SURVEY
So, I shave my chest and back for tri season.... should I shave my legs?  I NEVER have and not sure if it's really a necessity.  Just seeing what everyone else does out there.

No comments: