Bikesource Sprint Triathlon report from yesterday's race coming soon.
Pictures are up.
Official results are NOT up yet.
To kick this week off I hit some hill repeats on the bike this morning. Why tear up my legs the day after a triathlon?
- It was a sprint tri, so I'm not exactly beaten up form the race
- While my swim time improved over one minute and run improved, my bike time was HORRIBLE compared to past races. Barf. I need to get some power back
- Swim - COLD AS $#!&!!!!!. Brain freeze but my time was a minute better than last time I did this race.
- Bike - Sucked. Crowded and jerk on the course. Wind also played with my planet-x 82 front wheel.
- Run - Killed it. First mile was sub 7 minute which is stellar straight off the bike for me. Held on for 7 min/mile average but I could not feel my feet until mile 2.75 of 3 miles of the run.
- Major theme - IT WAS COLD!!