Sunday, August 21, 2011

More Recovery Tips from Dean Karnazes

From Dean on recovery to follow up my previous recovery POST - What's New: Sleep Matters.

A good night's rest is essential for optimum training, recovery and performance. Three products that have really helped me optimize the quality of my sleep:
Zeo allows me to analyze my nightly sleep cycles to determine if I'm overtraining or experiencing other factors that disrupt sleep quality (such as a cold or stress). McRoskey handcrafted mattresses are unbeatable for breathability and comfort. Their new byDESIGN mattresses and box springs are made with all-natural fibers. Sure, McRoskey mattresses cost more, but you can't put a price tag on a restful night's sleep. SHEEX performance bedding was designed by athletes for athletes. SHEEX products offer the ultimate in breathability, moisture wicking and temperature control.








SALES
Kaenon Flash Sale - Get Up To 65% Below Retail On Men's And Women's Polarized Sunglasses At TheClymb.com. Event Ends 8/22/2011 At 9AM PDT.

No comments: