Tuesday, October 11, 2011

#Running, what I learned

Some people need to lighten up.  When running on an awesome Sunday night, and you wave at a couple walking, and they don't even awknowledge you, seriously?  What's up your butt?

Raw nipples are no good.  The first issue with this in this year was last weekend when I ran long in the evening.  It was cool, like maybe 72, but I guess cool enough mixed with sweat = raw nipples.  I'll live.

What's up with a cramp from hell out of nowhere last week?  Friday was a lunch run (temp 4 miles) followed by 1500 in the pool.  Hit the hot tub afterwards and went to lean over to get up and it felt like someone tightened a muscle in my inner thigh from my knee to my stomach.  I couldn't straighten out for 10 minutes.  It would let up a little, then I was hunched over in misery.  Seriously, wtf?

Last weekend was the last long run before KC Marathon.  I'm severly undertrained.  It should be interesting to see how it shakes out.  I have no worries that I won't finish, but I don't know if there will be a lot of walking involved or a nice steady easy pace will net me a good day running.


SALES
Onlineshoes.com Sale

No comments: