Saturday, April 28, 2012

Last minute 2012 Trolley Run preview

Things are pretty hectic these days, so I didn't get a chance to write up a race preview for the 2012 Trolley Run.

It's a pretty well known 4 mile run in these parts.  It's mostly downhill and many runners look to get a PR year after year.  I think I've run this race around 5 or  times.  I'd look at my past race results, but it's not handy and too close to bed time!

It's going to be a change from the half marathons of late.  I ran my long 10 mile run Friday to get that in the bank so I'm not missing out on miles.  This will be a nice all out pace for a threshold run tomorrow.

I'm pretty much planning on going all out as long as the knee shows no issues.

I've raced a 26 minute Trolley Run in the past and I signed up for the red bib group, which means you are suppose to be able to run it in 30 minutes or less.  Hopefully, that won't be a problem.

What's also a nice change is the wifey coming along.  Very rarely with kids and life do we get a chance to race the same race.  My mom's watching the kids and we are on!

See you at the finish line!

No comments: