Friday, May 4, 2012

Running @WarriorDash this weekend!

Last minute addition to the race schedule!

The Warrior Dash has invited ME of all people to come out and see what the hype is about this weekend!  Here Em and I thought it was going to be a quiet weekend of some training and no events.

HERE's my examiner.com write up of the event general info.


 

Having only 12 obstacles over 3.11 miles compared to Ruckus having 20 over 4 miles, I'm not sure if it will pose more of a challenge.  The obstacles could require more energy and team work, so it could be a different ball game.

It will also be cool to get a perspective of other obstacle course events besides Ruckus Run.  Don't get me wrong, it's a cool event, but it would be like running WTC events only and not seeing what else is out there.

My main lessons from last Ruckus Run is:
  • No high socks, hook top of feet on any army repels
  • Hide key somewhere other than in my socks
  • Tie shorts or wear tri shorts
Anyone else with me??