Monday, August 16, 2010

And the Winner is...

Drumroll please... FLATOUT Jim. With 3 entries, Jim accounting for 2, I had a "first to 2 picks" wins. After the 4th random.org number generator, I got entry 2 a second time, which was Jim. Congrats! Send me a email (link to the right) or comment with where to send the socks and be ready to enjoy the fart power! I promise no junk mail. =)











This week was suppose to be a 12+ hour training week. I got my miles in, but I only got 10 hours in. Maybe I'm getting faster? =) With so much going on (wife in the hospital, 2 year old, finishing the basement, sleep, work) I guess training was on the back burner. =) I did get out for a 50 mile ride Saturday morning and it was almost COLD! We FINALLY got a break in the heat here in KC and it was mid 70's Saturday and Sunday morning. My 11 mile run Sunday was a lot springier than usual keeping around a 8:15 pace. I was pretty happy with that.



It's in the 60's RIGHT NOW! SIXTIES!!!!!!! Holy cow I need to get out of work and hit the pavement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here's my latest Examiner Article about a local BIKE TOUR here in KC.

And as much as it pains me... I'm selling a road bike. It's my first "real" roadie and it pains me... With kiddo 2 on the way, we need more room (wife wouldn't let me sell kid 2 instead) and really, I don't need 3 bikes. Craigslist ad coming soon so spread the word if you know anyone looking for a bike. Willing to ship if someone wants it out of state. Please ignore the de-construction of my entry way in the picture. =) Dura Ace components, I'm the 2nd owner, never wrecked, 2003, aluminum, size 56, great bike! Message me if you want to know more.

1 comment:

KovasP said...

Beauty bike, bummer you have to sell it. I've got a road bike, but will ask around.