Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Somewhat Derailed

It's great when your company gives you Dec 23rd and 24th off since the 25th is on a Saturday. Ahh a four day weekend... until you feel some tummy rumbles the night of the 22nd.

What we thought was an isolated instance of our two year old getting sick to her stomach was actually the stomach flu. She started Tuesday night and I followed Wednesday night. So, what was going to be a glorious day off of maybe a trainer ride in the basement early and a day to catch up around the house was a day spent in bed flopping around in discomfort. Today I feel 75% better but not good enough to do any training. I have just enough energy to do some chores around the house and keep up with our two year old. That's about it for today.

Maybe I can catch a trainer ride after Santa drops off his payload early tomorrow morning...

With that, I'll leave you with the following fantastic Christmas lighting set to KU theme courtesy of my Mother-In-Law who is probably more for MU than KU if it came down ti it.  =)  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Merry Christmas! Love the lights!