Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hump Day

Hump day between Christmas and New Year's doesn't require as much hump as usual.

It's been nice at work catching up while most of the office is out. Plus, kiddos are home doing well at the moment, but Emily is down for the count from this past flu. She's just having problems shaking it.

I was hoping to hit the roads today for a ride (mid 40's in KC today) but there's some fog and mist issues out there. So, I'll just have to focus on the to-do list over lunch.  Tomorrow is forecasted at 61!  I'll be sure to take advantage of that.

The big issue is whether to hit Target for a refill of slimfast or actually go out and eat somewhere... low supplies here at work. Dilemmas!

But the BIG NEWS is I won one of my fantasy football leagues!!!!!!



Mike Vick, Adrian Peterson and Roddy White didn't have enough mustard to get the 60+ points the guy needed to beat me!  GO VIKINGS!  I've won in the past but it's been a few years, 2006 to be exact.  It's nice to know I can still stay on top with lower interaction than past years with the family and kiddos requiring more and more attention (not in a bad way, but in a truthful way).  Maybe 3 for 3 next year??

3 comments:

Jason said...

Congrats to you on that.

I wound up losing by less than 5 points. Ryan for Big Ben was the decision that cost me there. oh well....2nd place this year after winning last year puts me in NE Patriots territory for Fantasy Football.

I'm with you in that I paid attention at the draft and not as much as time went on and still did well.

TRI714 said...

61 is about toasty there right now. get out and ride.

Christi said...

Congrats on the Fantasy Football win!

I hope you have a great ride tomorrow!