Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Why Must I be Sick, AGAIN!?

Hello cold bug, nice to meet you again this winter!



I guess I shouldn't complain after having the flu over Christmas.  No yarfing, but stopped up and can't breathe.  Slept HORRIBLE and poor Liam has it and it gave him an ear infection on top of all the other junk he deals with!


TRAINING
I ditched this morning's run to lay around in bed and feel miserable.  I'm hoping to medicate tonight to sleep to get a run in tomorrow morning and ride over lunch since the forecast is mid 40's.  HEAT WAVE!

I may post my graphs I made from my training log.  I added a plan and actual curve (I'm a planning numbers guy in the day job).  Triathlon geekery to the max.


EXAMINER
For those around Kansas City, some local events


EVERYMANTRI
Other events that are 140.6 miles besides IM Branded.


CHIEFS
Chiefs vs Ravens this Sunday!  First playoff game since 2006.  First home playoff game since 2003.  I'm torn.  Been a Chiefs fan since 1993 and suffered losing the AFC title game to the Bills, seen the highs of Derrick Thomas and Joe Montana, suffered 2-14 seasons.... and now we "are back".  One year can be a fluke.  2 years is a trend.  3 years is a tradition.  I'm just happy they topped 8-8 and are NOT playing the dang Colts in the playoffs!  Go Chieps!

5 comments:

Christi said...

Feel better!

Go Chieps!

Mark said...

Go Chefs!

Mark said...

Go Chefs!

Unknown said...

Aw, feel better! Plenty of rest!

TRI714 said...

Go Chiefs ! And I too am glad there not laying the Colts. That had been a bad scenario it the past.

Sick also, and I'm not pleased.