Thursday, April 14, 2011

And I'm spent....

40 miles turned into 34 this morning on the bike.  Snooze got me and I didn't get out on time.  Great weather, though!  Mid 50's, cool, dry, no wind... sweet!

I did find another use for my Monk Pak.  Phone koozie so I can toss it in my back jersey/jacket pocket and not worry about my keys scratching it up or getting it too sweaty.  Worked like a charm.



As most of you triathletes out there do, we use all this training as an excuse or allowance to eat foods that aren't exactly the best for us.  I have to admit I can't resist soft serve ice cream.  I'm also afraid I have passed this trait on to my son...


8 months old and hooked on soft serve!


EXAMINER
Check out my latest postings of the Brew to Brew Relay Run survey results and the same for the Kansas City Groundhog Run.  If you ran these races, drop a survey in on the site or submit one for a race you have ran regardless of location.


GIVEAWAY
Giveaway coming soon!  Stay tuned!


NEWSLETTER
Newsletter coming soon for the month.  Make sure you are signed up!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Your son is adorable!

Anonymous said...

he's only 7 mos!!!