What's at stake?
- Giro Hat
- 10 mini-packs of GU chomps
- 2 pairs of white Verge socks
- 2 regular water bottles
- 1 HTFU thermal water bottle
- 1 HTFU sticker
- K-Edge chain stay protector
- 1 canister of chocolate FLUID recovery drink!
It doesn't get much better than that! Well, maybe if there were some ZIPP wheels and a new tri bike in there... but I don't have that kind of budget, sorry. =)
But, recall my review on FLUID recovery this week. It's good stuff!
What do you have to do in order to get your hands on these fantastic items!?
By doing each of the following, you get 1 entry each:
- Post a comment on this post with some way to identify you and list what you did for each entry and total entries.
- Subscribe to my Examiner.com feed - link to the right of my photo.
- Submit a race report - if your race is not on the list, choose "other" in the dropdown and add the race name in the comment section. Takes 10 minutes!
- Tweet on twitter "I just entered the @Fluid_Recovery giveaway at http://bit.ly/mv7rPR by @Trijayhawkryan and @kccxteam kicked in some stuff, too! "
- Bonus if you do all 4 (it also counts if you have done any of these in the past).
Only US and Canada residents can play.
Submission for entry ends Sunday, May 8th at 11:59pm Central Time. At which point I will number all entries and draw from random.org.
I paid for all items myself or they are contributed by Midwest Triathlon Series.