Here comes The Clymb to save the day. They recently run a sale event for Ultimate Direction gear. I wanted a belt that had ample space for my keys and phone while holding one larger bottle.
Ultimate Direction Access Hydration Waist Pack.
- Fluid Capacity: 20 oz./0.6 L Bottle with Kicker Valve. Lightweight mesh material on the holster
- Contoured zippered storage pocket with key hook. Closed-cell foam back panel won't absorb sweat
- Ultra-wicking Hydrophilic Interlock back panel provides optimal ventilation & Ciba antimicrobial finish helps prevent odors
- Ear bud exit portal. Tight-fitting, canted bottle holster. Strap Secure webbing control. Reflective piping
- Weight: 7.75 oz./220 g. Dimensions: 3.5"h x 5"w x 0"d
- The Access is Ultimate Direction's most popular waist pack and features a a more ergonomic shape for better comfort and fit. A redesigned, canted bottle pocket keeps a snug fit on the bottle to keep it safe and secure.
- Product Length: 1.0 inches
- Product Width: 5.0 inches
- Product Height: 3.5 inches
- Product Weight: 1.48 pounds
- Package Length: 1.0 inches
- Package Width: 1.0 inches
- Package Height: 1.0 inches
- Package Weight: 1.0 pounds
I did what any tech savvy person would do, I googled it. Turns out the deal they were running WAS cheaper than any other site including shipping.
Would I get it in 5 days or 5 months? They advertise one reason they can offer low prices is they take a little longer with shipping. I actually got it in less than two weeks. That works for me.
I used it for a 9 mile run and I was happy with it. There are some issues about fit and form (I can live with them), but I got what I paid for. The seams look to be of good quality and all the features work.
Overall I got a good deal on something I was really wanting. I for one have bought into The Clymb and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again!
Thanks for reading my take and if you liked what you read, please consider signing up for The Clymb notifications HERE!
Also, don't forget the latest GIVEAWAY!