Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Last week by the training numbers

Last week was a build week and this week will be the peak as I prep for the Midwest Mayhem long course triathlon, part of the Midwest Triathlon Series.  It's a low key local tri series that has low entry fees while they opt to not do race medals and a few other features to keep the cost down.

Quantity of junk you get at the race (that you eventually end of trashing) is down while Quality of the event is high.


Last week's numbers...
BIKING - 78.85 miles
SWIMMING - 5600 yards - wanted more time in the pool, but I will take it.
RUNNING - 17 miles - wanted one more running workout, but I will take it as well.
TOTAL MILES - 99.25
TOTAL TIMES - 10:04 - not too shabby


As many of you know, I write for Examiner.com.
At first, I started local as the Kansas City Sports Examiner.

Now, I'm the KC German Shepherd Examiner, Endurance Sports, Rec Sports, General Pets and more!

The problem arises that if you are signed up to get alerts when I post an article, if you are not not signed up for the right title, you don't get an email.  I'm breaking my articles down to match the right title.

Click the link below to the titles you think you would want to read about.  After a few articles, if you aren't feeling it, there's an "unsubscribe" link in the emails and then you are done.

I get compensation for the articles based on views, but it's not hundreds of dollars or anything.  But, the more views I get, the more I can do things like visit Interbike with media credentials and post videos for you guys to see new gadgets and toys!  Think about it. ;)

Endurance Sports Examiner
Kansas City Endurance Sports Examiner
Kansas City German Shepherd Examiner
Kansas Jayhawk Basketball Examiner
General Pets Examiner
Fitness and Exercise Examiner
Outdoor Rec and Adventure Examiner
Recreational Sports Examiner

Get signed up!

No comments: