Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Heat Is On!

Heat index above 100 all this week... holy crap! More motivation go get out in the morning to get the workouts in... Tuesday ride and Wednesday run in the books! It's just not natural for weather to be this hot and humid in Kansas! My lawn is taking a beating!

Found a nice little Wednesday humor to share from my friend, Mike's, facebook page. Nice SNL short video.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/1415/saturday-night-live-snl-digital-short-people-getting-punched-right-before-eating

I've crossed over into the twitter world... feel free to become my twit and follow me. =) https://twitter.com/TriJayhawkRyan


Follow TriJayhawkRyan on Twitter

Latest Examiner articles
Race for the Cure & Red Dog Run Recaps
Lance accused of doping, again!

Don't forget my goal to raise $250 for Train 4 Autism by August 29th Sprint Triathlon.

Also don't forget the Sock contest. Right now I have one quasi entry. Don't lose out on some sweet burrito socks. And, don't be ashamed to wear them if you win! We all fart. If you can pee on your bike riding 30mph or pee in your wetsuit less than a foot away from another triathlete, you can wear socks advertising your farting prowess... =)

Happy hump day.

3 comments:

Christi said...

My brother still lives in the Kansas area and he has taken up running. The weather is really not helping him but luckily he continues to train. I have got to hand it to you guys you are rockin' it in the hot weather!!! Keep it up!

Jon said...

I was just informed of the secret of San Diego. 72 degrees, dry heat and sunny day in, day out, all year. One season! I think I am moving.... ;)

FLATOUT JIM said...

18 degrees C (65 F) and raining here.

Now I don't feel so bad.