Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's just a flesh wound...

So, over the course of my swimming workout over lunch, I managed to scrape a nice gash in my big toe. It may not look horrible, but it was pretty deep and HURT until I cut the flappy part off. Ew.



Missed the morning workout for the BRIK ride/run. But that worked out ok as I got in on the Cervelo eRide today at Elite Cycles in KC. Took a P3 out for a spin with some sweet ZIPP 1080's. I was able to get on 10 miles in the 30 minutes they let us flirt with the bikes. So that made up for 1/2 the BRIK. I'll torture myself with a 3 mile all out sprint with a weight vest on tomorrow morning. She be good stuff!

Ok, I mentioned a give-a-way a few days ago and here it is.
I posted a contest for best embarrassing stories a while back and anyone that voted got their name entered for a prize. Well, it was never claimed! Their misfortune is your gain! Here they are, burrito powered fart socks!



How do you get some phat socks like that? Here's how!
You get a entry by doing each of the following:
1 entry for commenting on this post with some info to identify you with later
1 entry for liking FalkeeTriathlon on Facebook.
1 entry for joining Kansas City Endurance Sports on Facebook.
1 entry for Subscribing to my Examiner Page - Subscribe by hitting the "subscribe" button next to my name.

In your comment, list out a way to identify you like "Joe in Frankfurt" and what you did for how many entries. If you have already liked, joined or subscribed, that counts too. Just let me know.

Commenting closes Sunday (8/8/10) night.

Here's a few Examiner articles to check out.
LANCE ANNOUNCES COLORADO PRO CYCLE TOUR
SWIM GEAR & DRILLS

4 comments:

FLATOUT JIM said...

I need those socks for my 9 year old son. He doesn't need burritos.

Flatout Jim

Christi said...

Sorry about the injury! I hope it heals soon!

FLATOUT JIM said...

ok, I just subscribed to your Examiner page. You can mail me the socks right now!

Ransick said...

I'm in for the sock contest.