Friday, February 4, 2011

Sniff Sniff, Good Bye ZIPPS

Ebay auction over, wheels will hit the mail tomorrow. I hope they go to a good home. I'll miss them... moment of silence for the departed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OK, enough pity. Moving on. Looking forward to the weekend. Em will be home as opposed to working for various reasons and it'll be nice to get some errands in, kid play in, grocery run in, church and who knows what else! You don't really realize how much you missed goofing around doing stuff around the house with the wife when you go a few weekends without them. =)

Also, check out the new site layout! Old layout was getting stale, I thought. Looking to add some more sponsor and affiliate buttons to spruce it up! Let me know what you think (I'll take CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, so be nice).


TRAINING
I counted shoveling snow as lifting weights. I had to shovel twice as we got 13 inches in Olathe where I live. Plus the snow plow packs a nice dense snow at the end of the driveway when they clean the streets. Good times.

Cycling : 30 miles - another ride planned this weekend
Running : 6.5 miles - another run planned this weekend
Swimming : 4100 yards
Total Time : 6.5 hours - 3 hours of it was shoveling snow...arg


EXAMINER
Rock the Parkway offering training runs and discounts for charity fund raisers!

GIVEAWAY
Collecting some stuff this weekend, hopefully next week!  Stay tuned, tell your friends!


SUPER BOWL
Can I call it that with the NFL owning the rights to the name?  Who knows.  But, I'll be trying to watch while wrangling kiddos and I'm not sure who I want to win.  I think the Steelers will win b/c they have the better defense but Big Ben has just been so off the wall, not sure how I would feel with him having 3 SB rings.


Here's another text convo gone wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I counted shoveling snow as lifting weights."

I read that :D

Here for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBdU3H503AU

Jamie said...

Steeler win. Much better uniforms.