Wednesday, August 22, 2012

#TeamWheaties and Active Ambassador - how did I get there?

What and how did it happen?
You've heard me mention it a few times, but it's true!  I've been picked to be 1 of 100 athletes for Team Wheaties!  It's pretty awesome, I won't lie.


In all reality, applying for Team Wheaties when I was invited was a no-brainer.  I LOVE the stuff and Wheaties Fuel is the BOMB!  I eat the stuff by the truck load, so I might as well official back them.  Know what I'm saying?

We get hooked up with apparel, Wheaties and best of all for you all, discounts to offer my "fans", or as I like to say, the 3 to 4 of you that read this blog on a consistent basis.  ;)  I kid.  Find me at any Kansas City area race and score some coupons and get the low down if Wheaties is fluff or tough!




Wonder how you can get chances to be a part of teams like Team Wheaties?
Apply on Active.com to be an Active Ambassador.


Create a profile on Active Ambassadors - your profile must be 100% complete to qualify to be selected as an ambassador

Enter my full name (Ryan Falkenrath) in the "How did you hear about Active Ambassadors?" question.  It's not always about what you know, but who you know!

Stay tuned for more info on Wheaties in general and where I will be so you can corner me in person and quiz me about Wheaties!

No comments: